Dr Basil’s Clinic accepts all major private dental health insurance and we offer Hicaps that allows you to instantly claim the health fund rebate on the spot leaving the difference to be settled at the day of appointment.
With more complex and involved treatment plans, financing is an essential part of the planning process for patients. This will help pay for the gap, excess or for those procedures that are not covered by Private Health Insurance. This allows patients who can’t afford the upfront cost of a procedure to pay it off over time via an easy payment plan.
There are two financing options at Dr Basil’s.
is interest free! For treatment of $1000 – $25,000
To be eligible you must be over 18 years of age, be an Australian citizen or a resident and must be employed in some capacity. ZipMoney provides you with the flexibility to smile today and pay later on a payment plan with up to 12 months’ interest free. It is entirely paperless and designed around simplicity.
It’s like having a bank of money ranging from $1000-$3000 which can be used in part or whole.
Complete the easy 3-minute application. Once approved and you accept the terms and conditions, ZipMoney will pay Dr Basil on your behalf. You’re provided with a virtual account so for your next treatment, all you need to do is sign-in to your digital wallet, confirm and pay. There’s no more need to use your credit card or seek a loan elsewhere.
There is no deposit, a one-off establishment fee of $0 – $99, monthly payments apply, an interest free period of up to 12 months, after which interest will accrue at the standard annual percentage rate of 14.9%. A small monthly admin fee of $4.95 (only payable if a balance is owing).
is low interest rate For treatment from $2001-$30,000
Go to: https://medipay.com.au/
• Apply online and a decision is emailed to you within 60 minutes
• Health provider is paid by Medipay
• Repayable over 48 months with no penalties for early repayments
• The interest rates applicable to your payment plan will depend on our credit lending assessment of your application and starts from 12.95% p.a. The final interest rate can only be determined once you submit an application.
• A one-off documentation fee for amounts under $4,000 is $140 and over $4,000 is $295. A monthly $3.95 administration fee is also applicable.
• Make repayments fortnightly or monthly by direct debit
Call Dr Basil today 07 3391 4366 to discuss finance options.