The Dermastamp device has 6 small surgical steel needles that vertically penetrate the skin at 150 to 900 perforations per second per square centimeter. Simultaneously infusing hyaluronic acid into the skin to hydrate. These perforations wound the skin and stimulate an increase in the blood supply and cause the skin to bleed, then the body naturally responds to heal the wound.
Collagen Induction Therapy
During the healing process, new C3 collagen is formed. Results are instantly visible. However, collagen takes 6 weeks to mature into structural C1 collagen from wound healing. The results continue, as C1 collagen matures over a period 3 – 12 months.
The benefits of Collagen Induction Therapy:
• Up to 1000% in new collagen fibers
• 70% overall improvement in collagen after 3 treatments
• Reduction of fine lines, wrinkles and deep wrinkles
• Improved elasticity, firmness and overall tone of the skin
• Reduction in pore size
• Balances excessive sebum production
• Evens pigmentation
• De-congests capillary network
• Reduces flushing
• Hair loss therapy
A minimum of 3 treatments, preferable 6 treatments, 6 – 8 weeks apart for maximum results.
Scar Reduction Therapy
In Scar Reduction Therapy, the 6 small surgical steel needles vertically penetrate the scar and this breaks down the fibrotic tissue releasing the anchor that makes the scar indented, this allows the skin to naturally come back up and plump out the scar. Hyaluronic acid and peptides that are simultaneously infused into the skin for intense hydration.
You can expect a 70% – 80% improvement in the normalizing of scar tissue over the course of the treatments.
The benefits of Scar Reduction Therapy is a reduction in the appearance of:
• Acne scars and pitting
• Surgical wound scars
• Stretch mark scars
A minimum of 3 – 6 treatments, 6 – 8 weeks apart.
Dermastamp Collagen Therapy and Scar Reduction Therapy treatment information:
• After the treatment, you will have slight pain, swelling and redness (similar to a sunburn) but this passes within 24 – 48 hours
• After the treatment, Dermaquest post-treatment skincare products are recommended to minimize any complications
• After the treatment, drink plenty of water and ensure you are hydrated and ensure you have adequate nutrition to support healing and the regeneration of skin tissue
• Your skin will feel dry for the next 3 – 7 days. So, hydrate with Dermaquest rehydration serum, moisturizing sunscreen and post laser balm as often as required.
• Your skin may peel (this is normal)
• You are not to use exfoliants, Alpha-Hydroxy acids, Beta-Hydroxy acids or retinol, glycolic, salicylic acid skincare products for 1 – 3 weeks prior and 1 – 3 weeks post treatment
• You are not to use heat/friction/exfoliants/skin stimulation for 1 – 3 weeks prior and 1 – 3 weeks post treatment
Concentrated Growth Factor Skin Needling Treatment
… coming soon
Call Dr Basil’s Clinic today 07 3391 4366 and book an appointment