Dentistry is an ever-evolving and technologically advancing discipline. Dr Basil’s goal is to make sure your overall dental health and wellbeing is his number one priority.
Dr Basil provides a full range of general dental services including:
• Teeth cleaning, bonding and fillings
• Bleaching (in chair and take home)
• Dental implant crowns
• Crowns and bridges
• Porcelain and composite veneers
• Grinding splints and custom-fitted mouthguards
• Simple and Complex root canal treatment
• Gum (periodontal) treatment
• Gingival contouring (gum lift)
• Oral hygiene and dietary advice through preventative dentistry, and
• Sedation through the use of happy gas is also offered if required.
Dr Basil, as an oral physician, will assess other areas and provide services for:
• Sleep disordered breathing/Sleep apnoea/hypopnea
• Orthodontics for children and adults
• Muscle relaxants and dermal fillers
• Facial aesthetics
Dr Basil likes to start your initial consultation with a comprehensive examination. Dr Basil will assess your smile, facial appearance, lips, teeth, gums, and soft tissues around your mouth and your ability to breathe through your nose. A treatment plan will be formulated and explained to you. Dr Basil will always make you feel at ease when you come in for a consultation and/or treatment. Dr Basil is child friendly who supports children to feel at ease in the Dentist chair. His bright and cheerful staff and environment will help to make your child’s dental visit fun and enjoyable.
It is Dr Basil’s number one priority to educate his patients on dental care. It is why he asks them to keep regular general dental appointments. An appointment varying from every 3-12 months, depending on your personal needs, will help maintain healthy teeth and gums. Patients recall will be individualised and some will only need to come in every 12 months or longer. Unlike some preferred provider clinics which specify 6 month recall for everyone, probably for revenue raising, Dr Basil will base his recall time on an individual needs basis.
Dr Basil is not just a Dentist; he is an oral physician as a result of 30 years of experience and continuing education throughout that time. Your dental appointment is not just for dental issues; he will assess other areas at no extra cost to you. So, you will have an appointment that will leave you informed, educated and treated.
Make an appointment with Dr Basil today Call 07 3391 4366 for this comprehensive experience.