Dr Basil is one of the most highly regarded dentists located Brisbane Southside. Knowing that general dentistry is an ever-evolving and technologically advancing discipline, Dr Basil’s goal is to make sure your overall dental health and wellbeing is his number one priority.
Dr Basil’s professionalism and superior level of care along with the clinic’s convenient
makes Dr Basil’s Clinic one of the most popular on the Southside of Brisbane.
General Dentistry Brisbane
General Dentistry Brisbane offers a range of dental services with a focus on preventative care, restorative care, cosmetic procedures and overall health concerns. Dr Basil, a dentist based in Brisbane Southside, helps patients to maintain good oral hygiene and dental health with the aim to prevent problems occurring in the future, saving you money in the long term.
But if dental problems are found, a good general dentist has the skills to perform restorative procedures.
How Dr Basil can help
- Preventive services — Help maintain good oral health by Dr Basil providing oral hygiene instructions at no extra cost. Regular oral examinations and professional teeth scale and cleans are important for prevention.
- Restorative Services — If a problem is found Dr Basil will ensure you get timely and appropriate treatment. The most effective and common dental restoration is removing tooth decay and placing a filling in the affected tooth. But that’s not the only restorative procedure that Dr Basil provides. If you need prompt treatment for dental trauma such as a broken, loosened or knocked-out tooth, Dr Basil is here to help. He can also diagnose and treat the causes of tooth pain or gum disease, and provide treatments for missing teeth, place crowns or bridgework, and help you get fitted with dentures. With over 30 years’ experience as a Dentist and Oral Physician Dr Basil also provides more advanced treatments, such as endodontic therapy and orthodontics.
- Cosmetic Procedures — Have the smile you’ve always wanted with a range of cosmetic procedures. These include teeth whitening and composite zirconia veneers. However, Dr Basil believes in more than just a focus on the look of your smile and he brings a clinical approach to his procedures.
- Overall Health Concerns —Some dental problems can reflect issues in other parts of your body. Experienced dentists like Dr Basil are trained to identify these health issues and offer appropriate treatment and a referral if needed. One area of focus for Dr Basil is sleep apnea. As someone who has the condition himself, he is passionate about working with patients to treat many sleeping disorders.
Best Dentist Brisbane
Dr Basil is acknowledged in the industry as being one of the best dentists in Brisbane. As part of a routine visit to his dental practice in South Brisbane, you will have a thorough examination of your mouth, and your breathing and airways, a professional scale and clean by Dr Basil not an Oral Hygienist, and a discussion about your dental and overall health.
Dr Basil’s Clinic offers patients a full range of the best dentist services in Brisbane.
Bonding – to fill cavities, eliminate spots, chips or discolouration.
Fillings – to repair damage to the structure of the teeth caused by tooth decay, injury or trauma.
Teeth Whitening (in-chair and take home)
Dental Implant Crowns – to repair extensively decayed or damaged teeth.
Crowns – to improve the strength and appearance of the tooth
Bridges – to replace missing teeth in the most natural way
Zirconia and Composite Veneers
Grinding splints and custom-fitted mouthguards for Bruxism
Simple and complex root canal treatment – when the blood supply or nerve supply to the tooth is infected through decay or injury.
Gum (periodontal) treatment – a thorough dental cleaning and implementation of a regular oral hygiene routine.
Gingival contouring (gum lift)
Oral hygiene and dietary advice through preventative dentistry
Sedation through the use of happy gas is also offered if required.
Dr Basil, as an oral physician, will assess other areas and provide services for:
• Sleep-disordered breathing/Sleep apnoea/hypopnea
• Orthodontics for children and adults
• Muscle relaxants and dermal fillers for Dentistry
• Skin Rejuvenation Treatments
• Botox and dermal fillers for facial aesthetics
• Dermaquest Skincare range
Dentist South Brisbane – What to expect
Dr Basil, your local Dentist in South Brisbane, likes to start your initial consultation with a comprehensive examination. He will assess your smile, facial appearance, lips, teeth, gums, and soft tissues around your mouth and your airways and breathing. A treatment plan will be formulated and explained to you. Your local South Brisbane Dentist will always make you feel at ease when you come in for a consultation and/or treatment.
It is Dr Basil’s number one priority to educate his patients on dental care. It is why is appointments are 40 minutes. Dr Basil recommends regular oral examinations and scale and clean appointments every 6 to 12 months. Depending on your personal needs, this will help maintain healthy teeth and gums.
Patients visits will be individualised, and some will only need to come in every 12 months or longer. Unlike some preferred provider clinics which specify 6 monthly appointments for everyone, probably for revenue raising, Dr Basil will base your next appointment time on an individual needs basis.
Family Dentist Brisbane
Dr Basil is child-friendly who supports children to feel at ease in the Dentist chair. His bright and cheerful staff and environment will help to make your child’s dental visit fun and enjoyable.
As a Family Dentist in Brisbane, Dr Basil puts a special focus on ensuring a painless and enjoyable experience for all children that visit the clinic. He knows that good dental care starts with the health of your child’s teeth, so is passionate about educating children about basic oral hygiene and the importance of cleaning and flossing their teeth.
Visiting the dentist should not be a scary experience for your little ones. Dr Basil builds a trusting relationship with your children to alleviate their fears and anxiety.
Best Dentist Brisbane
Dr Basil is not just a Dentist; he is an oral physician as a result of 30 years of experience and continuing education throughout that time. Your dental appointment is not just for dental issues; he will assess other areas at no extra cost to you. So, you will have an appointment that will leave you informed, educated and treated.
Make an appointment for General Dentistry Services in Brisbane Southside
Treat yourself with the highest level of care, precision and expertise available from Dr Basil. He provides you with an experience of comfort and knowledge that is unsurpassed, with personalised treatment solutions just for you.
To book a general dentistry treatment with Dr Basil call today on 07 3391 4366 or book online for a comprehensive dental experience that is the best in South Brisbane.